Best Outpatient Rehab in Fort Lauderdale
Located just a mile from the pristine beaches of Fort Lauderdale, The Source provides unmatched drug and alcohol outpatient rehab with a focus on treating the mind, body, and spirit. They utilize leading edge trauma and behavioral therapies to help clients quickly and effectively heal from past trauma and learn to respond to triggers in a healthier manner.
What is Outpatient Rehab?
Outpatient rehab typically consists of group and individual therapies in an outpatient setting, meaning people go home each night at the end of treatment. This provides some flexibility while also ensuring that treatment is continued after inpatient rehab. Continuing treatment into recovery has been shown to greatly increase success in recovery.
Benefits of Outpatient Rehab
Making the decision to receive drug or alcohol addiction treatment can be intimidating and confusing, but one thing is for sure, receiving treatment and achieving recovery will be arguably one of the best choices you make in life. Outpatient rehab offers several benefits because of the unique flexibility these programs provide. Benefits of outpatient rehab include:
- More affordable than traditional inpatient programs. Since you will return home after treatment each day, you won’t be billed for everything you would if you were staying at the treatment facility, such as meals and boarding.
- There is less disruption to your life and more flexibility in the hours in which you attend. This allows people with families, jobs, or just busy lives to receive the treatment they need with limited interference to their daily lives.
- Outpatient rehab also provides the unique opportunity to allow family and loved ones to be more involved in your treatment, which is beneficial because their perspectives and insight can help develop treatment plans.
Types of Outpatient Rehab Programs
To be able to accommodate people in every phase of drug addiction recovery, The Source offers a few outpatient programs.
- Intensive Outpatient Program- This is meant to be a continuation of care after completing an inpatient drug or alcohol rehab program. Here clients will receive continued support with individualized treatment plans to help identify and address root causes of addiction. Clients will receive 9 hours of treatment weekly, with a focus on individual therapy during Intensive Outpatient Rehab.
- Outpatient Program- The OP can be helpful to anyone, in any phase of recovery. Clients will receive a minimum of three hours a week in group therapy and one hour of individual therapy to continue to build on what was learned in previous programs as well as learn relapse prevention and management.
Outpatient Drug Rehab in Fort Lauderdale
Outpatient drug rehab at The Source allows clients to resume normal life while still receiving education and support needed for a successful recovery. Medication Assisted Treatment can be used to help reduce cravings and the physiological response your body has to drugs so you can focus on recovery and healing.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab in Fort Lauderdale
The outpatient alcohol rehab programs at The Source operate similar to the drug rehab programs, but are geared towards alcohol use. Clients live at home or in a halfway house while receiving treatment and benefit from both group and individual therapies.
Why Choose The Source Outpatient Rehab in Fort Lauderdale
The Source is nationally accredited by the Joint Commission, Florida Association of Recovery Residences, and the Better Business Bureau for adhering to a strict code of ethics and providing superior addiction treatment to their clients. Their experienced and compassionate employees have made it their mission to support and encourage each client on their road to recovery. For more information about outpatient programs available at The Source, please call (800) 204-0418 or visit us online at www.thesourcetreatmentcenter.com