Fort Lauderdale Resident Finds Compassionate Care at The Source
Like everyone who comes to The Source in Fort Lauderdale for help with addiction, Tim was welcomed wholeheartedly into our family. We know that deciding to get help with addiction is an incredibly hard one. We also know that going to treatment is a huge step forward and that a happy, fulfilling, sober life is awaiting you.
“I cannot fully put into words how eternally grateful I am for The Source treatment center,” said Tim, a resident of Fort Lauderdale, who left a five-star review on Google. “I ended up at the exact right place at the exact right time. I was literally welcomed with open arms and made to feel like family instantly.”
Our compassionate staff understands what addiction is and the pain and suffering that it causes. Many of us are on our own sober journey, so we know what you’re going through and the wide range of emotions you may be experiencing. Connecting deeply over our clients’ struggles enables us to provide nonjudgmental and compassionate care that makes all the difference for people like Tim.
“The genuine care and love from this staff is something that you won’t find anywhere else,” he said.
We pride ourselves on providing completely personalized holistic care to every patient. When you come to The Source, you’ll not only discover a team of people who are ready to love you unconditionally, you will also find a personalized approach to help you identify the root cause of your addiction. We use a range of traditional and leading-edge therapies that help process trauma and emotions that you may be numbing with drugs and alcohol.
Therapies Offered at The Source
An element of the care that was particularly helpful for Tim was the variety of therapies he received.
“My therapist, Ann, was the best. I’d never felt more comfortable opening up to one than I did with her. Susan, the Art Therapy facilitator always brightened my day,” he said.
Therapies offered at The Source include:
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Brain Mapping
- Biofeedback and Sound Therapy
- Rapid Resolution Therapy
- Eye Movement and Desensitization and Reprogramming
- Trauma Tension Releasing Exercises
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Adult Children of Alcoholic Families
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapies
Multiple Levels of Care at The Source
We recognize that not everyone needs the same level of care. To accommodate the needs and goals of various clients, we offer multiple levels of care available.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) With Housing—This is designed for someone who is freshly out of detox and just beginning their journey into recovery. You will receive 24/7 monitoring in a welcoming and loving environment. You will stay in one of our luxurious single-family residences, where you’ll enjoy top-notch amenities.
- Intensive Outpatient—IOP provides a transition from PHP or detox in a more suitable way to your everyday life. You will attend treatment during the day and return home at night. IOP is designed to provide necessary support and coping skills to be successful in recovery.
- Outpatient Program—Being new to recovery can feel overwhelming and emotional. At our outpatient program, you will receive a minimum of three hours a week of group therapy as well as an hour of one-on-one counseling with one of our experienced and knowledgeable therapists. Groups are focused on relapse prevention and how to handle a relapse if you find yourself in that situation. This program is intended for those who no longer need around-the-clock care and have a supportive home environment.
No matter which level of care is right for you, you can rest assured that you will be well cared for and supported with a level of respect and kindness that you won’t find elsewhere.
Tim said it best, “Bottom line is that we do recover, and this place and the people in it are miracle workers, and I am one of the miracles to prove it.”
If you are interested in learning more about how The Source can help you overcome addiction, please contact us today.