Best Inpatient Drug Rehab in Boynton Beach
The Source Treatment Center in beautiful Fort Lauderdale, FL offers leading edge drug and alcohol rehab. With an impressive five-star google review and a staff of compassionate, supportive people, you are sure to feel right at home during your time there. If you are looking for inpatient drug rehab Boynton Beach, give The Source a call at (800) 204-0418 to learn more.
What is Inpatient Drug Rehab Like?
During inpatient drug rehab, you will stay in the hospital for the duration of your treatment. Each rehab is different, so depending where you go, this could be a private residence or on a hospital unit. Treatment will consist of a variety of group and individual therapies. When admitted, you will undergo a medical and psychosocial assessment to get a full picture of how they can best help you as well as to develop an individualized treatment plan.
Inpatient vs Outpatient Drug Rehab: Which One is Right for You?
Whether you decide to attend inpatient or outpatient drug rehab, both can be incredibly helpful in achieving recovery. In both, you will have an individualized treatment plan catered to your unique needs and life circumstances. Both also offer a combination of group and individual therapies to help you heal from trauma and teach you healthier ways to cope.
Inpatient Drug Rehab
- Clients will live at the treatment center for the duration of their treatment.
- This is ideal for people who are coming straight from detox or for those who need around the clock care.
- A minimum of 25 hours of therapy a week.
- Therapeutic activities such as going to the gym, massages, and attending outside AA meetings.
- Weekend excursions to special events and local beaches.
- Trauma therapies such as EDMR, Traumatic Incident Reduction, and Rapid Resolution Therapy
Outpatient Drug Rehab
- The Source offers three outpatient programs; Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient, and Stabilization to accommodate each individual’s treatment needs.
- Intensive Outpatient is a coordinated transition from inpatient to everyday life with the same quality of support you received inpatient. You will receive nine hours of therapy a week while being able to resume life outside of treatment.
- In outpatient, you will receive three hours a week of group therapy as well as one hour of individual counseling with a therapist.
- The Stabilization program is perfect for “high functioning addicts” or for someone who has recently relapsed. This program consists of a detox, then two weeks in their intensive outpatient program to help you process and treat underlying causes of addiction with limited interruption in your daily life.
How Long Does Rehab Last?
Inpatient and Intensive Outpatient rehab duration varies depending on how you are progressing through treatment, but typically you can expect to be there for at least one month, and often longer. The outpatient program can last from a couple weeks to several months depending on your need. The stabilization program is roughly three weeks.
What to Expect in Inpatient Drug Rehab
Inpatient drug rehab at The Source consists of living in one of their luxurious private residences, 25 hours a week of therapy, trauma and family therapies, and fun activities on the weekends. You will also be paired with a mentor who is also in recovery to provide additional support and accountability while you navigate sobriety.
Drug Rehab That Heals the Underlying Causes of Addiction
The Source believes that everyone who struggles with substance abuse is doing so as a way to cope with trauma they have experienced, so their programs are made to help you identify and process trauma so you can go into recovery with the tools you need to be successful. This is done by utilizing trauma therapies that quickly and effectively provide relief from symptoms associated with trauma.
The Best Drug Rehab Counselors
The Source employs only the most compassionate and welcoming people who find great satisfaction in helping you achieve sobriety. Most of their staff are also in recovery so they truly understand the struggles you’re facing and the whirlwind of emotions you’re likely experiencing. A recent client stated in a review, “What really matters and what differentiated The Source from all the other treatment centers I have been to was how much they truly cared about me and everyone else there and treated us all like family. Plus, they have the nicest facility I ever went to.”
Call The Source for The Best Drug Rehab in Boynton Beach